Did You Know ...
Learn Awesome Platinum Facts Compiled By Platinum Refineries:
- platinum is the rarest of all precious metals
- approximately 10 tons of raw ore have to be mined to produce one ounce of platinum
- platinum is approximately 60 times more rare than gold and weighs 60% more than gold, making it one of the heaviest metals
- the main producers of platinum are the former Soviet Union Republics, South Africa and Canada
- all the platinum ever mined would fill a cube less than 25 feet on each side
- when platinum is mined from the ground, it is naturally white and maintains this look throughout the years without any maintenance
- an average man weighs as much as a 6 inch cube of platinum
- platinum is contained in or utilized in the production of at least 20% of all consumer goods manufactured
- scarce metals, such as platinum face depletion risks this century because of the lack of suitable substances in such devices as catalytic converters and hydrogen fuel cells.Read More...
- it takes 6 months of processing to produce a single troy ounce of platinum
Precious Metals, Platinum thermocouple wires, platinum thermocouple wire smelter, platinum thermocouple wire scrap price US, platinum thermocouple wire scrap, platinum thermocouple wire refiner, platinum thermocouple wire buyers, Platinum Refineries, platinum thermocouple wire, platinum smelters, platinum smelter, platinum scrap value, platinum scrap sources, platinum scrap recovery, platinum scrap prices, platinum scrap price per gram